We use standard terms as reviewed by the Fair Trade Commission.
Standard Terms and Conditions of the Fair Trade Commission (FTC), No. 10023
Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions are referred to as DIGIRAY. DIGIRAY run by Corp. Defines the rights, duties and responsibilities of the Cyber Mall and its users in using Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as the " service ").
※ " For electronic commerce using PC communication or wireless, this agreement shall be applied as long as it does not violate its nature. "
Article 2 (Definition)
- DIGIRAY A virtual business establishment in which the company has set up to trade goods or services using information and communication facilities, such as computers, in order to provide the users with goods or services (hereinafter referred to as " goods, " etc.) ;
- " User " means members and non-members who have access to " Mall " and receive services provided by " Mall " pursuant to this Agreement.
- ' Member ' provides personal information to the ' Mall ', registered as a member, continuously receiving information from the ' Mall ' and continuously using the services provided by the ' Mall '.
- ‘' bihoewon . ' refers to a person who does not join a member and uses the services provided by ' Mall '.
Article 3 (Specify, explain and revise the terms and conditions, etc.)
- " Mall " is the terms of these terms and conditions, the name of the person in charge, the address of the place of business, including the address of the customer's complaint, and the telephone number. Simulation transmission number? Post on the initial service screen (front) of the 00 Cyber Mall for users to easily understand the e-mail address, business registration number, business report number, and personal information management director. However, the contents of the agreement can be viewed by the user through the connection screen.
- " The Mall withdrew from the terms and conditions set forth in the Terms before the user agrees to the terms and conditions? " In order for you to understand important things, such as delivery responsibility and refund terms, you should obtain your confirmation by providing a separate connection screen or pop-up screen.
- " Mall " shall be the Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, the Framework Act on Contracts for the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Act on Electronic Signature, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Use, etc.
- In the event that the " Mall " modifies the terms and conditions, the current agreement and the reason for revision shall be displayed on the mall's initial screen from 7 days prior to the date of application to the day before the application.
However, any changes in the terms and conditions to the disadvantage of the users shall be notified with a grace period of at least 30 days. In such a case, " Mall " clearly compares the contents prior to revision with the contents after revision, and displays them for the sake of the user's knowledge.
- In the event that the " Mall " modifies the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions of the preceding amendment shall apply only to contracts signed after the date of application and to those already concluded. However, in the event that a user already has a contract with a revision to the " Mall " by sending the user's intention to be subject to the amendment terms and conditions within the notice period under paragraph 3.
- For matters not specified in this Agreement and interpretation of these Terms, consumers shall comply with the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, and the Electronic Trade Commission's provisions.
Article 4 (Delivery and modification of services)
“The " Mall " :
- Agreement on supply and purchase of goods or services
- Delivery of goods or services with a purchase agreement
- Other duties set by the " Mall "
- " Mall " may change the contents of goods or services to be provided under a contract concluded in the event of a shortage of goods or services or a change in technical specifications. In such a case, the content of the changed goods or services and the date of delivery shall be immediately notified to the place on which they are posted.
- If the contents of the service contract with the user by " Mall " are changed to reasons such as out-of-stock or technical specifications, the reason shall be immediately notified to the user.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, " Mall " shall indemnify the user for any damages caused by such action. However, this shall not apply if the " mall " proves to be free of malice or error.
Article 5 (Service interruption)
- Is " Mall " a maintenance inspection for information and communication facilities? In the event of a replacement, failure, or loss of communication, the service provision can be temporarily suspended.
- " Mall " shall indemnify the user or a third party for damages caused by a temporary suspension of the service provision due to the reasons specified in paragraph 1. However, this is not the case if the " Mall " proves to be free of malice or error.
- In the event that the service can not be provided because of business stock conversion, business abandonment, or integration between the companies, the " Mall " shall inform the consumer by the method specified in Article 8 and the " Mall " ; However, if the " mall " does not notify the users of compensation standards, the users ' mileage or e-money will be paid in cash or in cash corresponding to the currency value used in the " mall ".
Article 6 (Membership registration)
- The user enters the membership information according to the registration form specified by the " Mall " and indicates his consent to the membership.
" Mall " shall be registered as a member of any user who has applied for membership as shown in paragraph 1 unless it falls under the following paragraphs.
- In the event that the applicant has previously lost his or her membership under Article 7 paragraph 3 of this Agreement, however, the person who has obtained the membership for three years has passed since the loss of his or her membership.
- In case there is a false entry or omission in the registration details
- In case registration as a member is deemed to be technically impaired
- The date of entry into membership contract shall be when the approval of the " Mall " has been reached to the member.
- If there is a change in the registration form pursuant to Article 15 paragraph 1, the member shall immediately notify the change in the " Mall " by e-mail or other means.
Article 7 (Membership withdrawal, loss of qualification, etc.)
- The member may request withdrawal at any time from the " mall " and the " mall " processes withdrawal immediately.
If the members fall under the following reasons, " Mall " may restrict or suspend their membership
- In case false information is registered at the time of sign - up application
- In case the member does not pay the member's debt on time in relation to the payment of goods purchased using the " mall " or other " mall " use
- In case of threatening electronic business order, such as obstructing or stealing information from others
- In case the Act or this Agreement is prohibited or acts contrary to the public and private matters using the " Mall "
- " Mall " restricts membership? " Mall " may lose its membership if the same action is repeated more than twice or the cause is not corrected within 30 days.
- In case the " Mall " loses its membership, the member's registration will be cancelled. In such a case, the members shall be notified and given an opportunity to make a prima facie evidences before the end of the membership registration.
Article 8 (Notice to members)
- In the event that " Mall " notifies the member, the member can make an arrangement with " Mall " to the designated e-mail address.
- " Mall " can be substituted for individual notification by posting it on the " mall " board for more than a week in case of notification to a number of unspecified members. However, the members shall be notified of matters that have significant influence with their own transactions.
Article 9 (Purchase Request)
" Mall " users apply for purchase by using the following or similar method on the " Mall. " " Mall " shall be informed by the user of the following information : However, the application of Items 2 through 4 can be excluded if you are a member.
- Search and select goods, etc.
- Enter name, address, telephone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number)
- Terms and conditions, services for which withdrawal rights are restricted, shipping charges? Check the cost of installation, etc.
- To confirm or reject these terms and conditions 3. A sign of goodwill (e.g. click on the mouse)
- Agreement on the application for purchase of goods, etc. and confirmation of the " mall "
- Select payment method
Article 10 (Establishment of contract)
The " Mall " may not accept purchase requests as provided under Article 9, in the following cases : However, in the event that a contract is signed with a minor, he or his legal representative shall notify him that he or she may cancel the contract if he or she fails to obtain the consent of the legal representative.
- In case there is a falsehood, omission, or misstatement in the application
- In case a minor purchases goods and services prohibited under the Youth Protection Act, such as tobacco and alcohol
- In case the application for purchase is deemed to have a significant technical impairment.
- The agreement is deemed to have been concluded when the acceptance of the " Mall " was reached to the user in the form of a notification of receipt under Article 12 paragraph 1.
- The approval of the " Mall " shall include information on the confirmation of the user's purchase request, availability of the sale, and cancellation of the modification of the purchase order.
Article 11 (Payment method)
Payment method for goods or services purchased at " Mall " may be made using any of the following methods : However, " Mall " shall not collect any nominal fees in addition to the payment of goods.
- Phone banking, Internet banking, mail banking, etc.
- Prepaid card payment, debit card, credit card etc.
- Deposit without online
- Payment by e-money
- Payment on receipt
- Payment by points paid by " mall " etc.
- Payments on gift certificates approved by the " mall " or " mall "
- Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12 (Notice of receipt. Purchase application change and cancellation)
- " Mall " shall notify the user of the receipt when the user requests a purchase.
- If a user receives a notification of a receipt, such as a discrepancy in his or her approval, he or she must request a change or cancellation of the purchase request immediately after receiving the receipt notice. However, in the event that the payment has already been made, the provisions concerning withdrawal of subscription by Article 15 shall apply.
Article 13 (Supply of goods, etc.)
- " Mall " shall be ordered to ship goods within seven days from the date of registration unless there is a separate agreement with the user regarding the delivery date of goods. However, if the " Mall " already receives all or part of the payment for goods, it will take no more than two business days from the date of receipt of all or part of the payment. At this time, the " Mall " shall take appropriate measures to ensure that the user checks the supply procedures and progress of supplies.
- " Mall " specifies the delivery method, delivery cost by method, delivery period by method, delivery period by method, etc. If the " Mall " exceeds the stipulated delivery period, it shall indemnify the user for damages. But the Mole? This is not the case if it proves that there is no error.
Article 14 (Reimbursement)
" Mall " shall notify the user of the reason the goods submitted for purchase can not be delivered or provided for reasons such as out-of-stock, or receive the refund of goods within 2 days.
Article 15 (withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
- A user who enters into an agreement on the purchase of goods with the " Mall " can withdraw his subscription within seven days from the receipt of the notice of receipt.
The user shall not return goods or exchange goods in the following cases if the goods are delivered
- In the event that a product is lost or damaged due to reasons attributable to the user (however, the subscription can be withdrawn if the package is damaged in order to check the contents of the item).
- In case value of goods has been significantly reduced by the use or consumption of the users
- In case the value of goods has been significantly reduced over time to a point where it is difficult to resell them.
- In case a product with the same performance can be duplicated, the original product packaging is damaged
- In the case of paragraphs 2. to 4., if the " Mall " does not specify in advance the limitation of withdrawal of subscription, such as the provision of a subscription, it may not be provided to consumers.
- The users shall not receive such goods from the date of receiving the goods from the date of delivery, if the goods are different from the details of the contract or are otherwise fulfilled despite the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2.
Article 16 (Effect of withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
- " Mall " repairs payments for goods already paid within three working days in the event that a user returns a good. In such a case, if the " Mall " delayed reimbursement of goods to the user, natural interest calculated by multiplying the delay period by the natural interest rate established by the Fair Trade Commission.
- " Mall " shall, in return for the above amount, provide the business with the suspension of payment method without delay when the user pays for goods such as credit card or e-money.
- In case of withdrawal of subscription, the users shall pay the expenses required to return the goods supplied. " Mall " does not charge users a penalty or damages for canceling their subscription. However, in the event that the contents of goods are different from the contents of the product or the contents of the advertisement or contract are fulfilled and the subscription is withdrawn, the " Mall " shall bear the expenses for the return of the goods.
- In the event that the user pays shipping costs when he or she is provided with goods, " Mall " clearly indicates who will pay for the withdrawal of the subscription.
Article 17 (Privacy)
" Mall " collects the minimum amount of information necessary to fulfill a purchase contract when collecting information from users. Make the following mandatory and optional
- Resident registration number (for members) or alien registration number
- Phone number
- Desired ID (for members)
- Password (for members)
- E-mail address (or mobile phone number)
- When the Mall collects personal information that can be personally identifiable, it must be agreed with the user.
The personal information provided shall not be provided to any other or third party for purposes other than the purpose without the user's consent, and all liability for such use shall be borne by the " Mall ". Exceptions apply, however
- In case the shipping carrier is informed of the minimum user information (name, address, phone number) required for delivery.
- Providing a specific individual in an unidentifiable form as required for statistical production, academic research or market research
- In case a payment is necessary due to a transaction of goods or other goods
- If necessary to identify yourself to prevent theft
- There is an inevitable cause by law or by law
- If "mall" requires consent from users by subparagraphs 2 and 3, the notice shall be made in advance or withdrawn at any time by Article 222 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Services, including the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (submission, name and telephone number, other contacts), purpose of collecting and purpose of use of the information to be provided to third parties (provided, purpose and contents of the information to be provided).
- The user may at any time request access and correction of his or her personal information, and the " Mall " is obliged to take necessary actions without delay. If the user requests correction of an error, the " mall " will not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
- Mall " is responsible for the loss, theft, leakage, and modulation of all users ' personal information, including credit cards, bank accounts, and others, by limiting the number of managers to protect personal information.
- Any third party who receives personal information from the " Mall " or any other person who receives personal information shall promptly destroy such personal information when it achieves the purpose for which it is collected or provided.
Article 18 (obligations of the " mall ")
- " Mall " shall not be prohibited by law and these terms or acts contrary to both the public and shall be consistent and stable in accordance with these terms and conditions? We are committed to providing services.
- " Mall " shall be equipped with a security system to protect the users ' personal information (including credit information) in order to ensure safe access to Internet services.
- Show " Mall " for this product or service? The Law on the Fair of Advertising " Section 3 is an unfair mark. In the event that the user loses money through advertising acts, he or she will be responsible for paying compensation.
- " Mall " does not send commercial email unwanted by you.
Article 19 (Responsibilities for members ' IDs and passwords)
- The member shall be responsible for the management of his ID and password except in the case of Article 17.
- The member shall not let a third party use his ID or password.
- If the member recognizes that his ID and password have been stolen or used by a third party, the member shall immediately notify it to the " Mall " and follow the instructions given by the " Mall ".
Article 20 (User's obligation)
The users shall not :
- Registration of false information on application or change
- Theft of information
- Changes to information posted on the " Mall "
- Sending or posting information other than the information specified by the " mall " (e.g. computer programs)
- Infringement to intellectual property rights, such as copyright of the " Mall " or other third parties
- An act to damage or disrupt the reputation of the " Mall " other third parties
- An act to disclose or post obscene or violent messages, videos, sounds and other information in the Mall
Article 21 (Relationship between connected " mall " and constructed " mall ")
- If the parent " Mall " and the child " Mall " are linked in a hyper-link manner (for example, where hyper-link targets include letters, pictures, and pictures), the latter is referred to as the " Mall " (Web site).
- The connection " Mall " shall mean that it shall not be liable for any transaction with the user for which it is not exclusively responsible for the guarantee of the transaction with the user, in the case of an initial screen or linking to the date of " Mall "
Article 22 (Restrictions on the attribution and use of copyright)
- Copyright to copyrighted works produced by " Mall " belongs to " Mall. "
- The users shall not copy, transmit, publish, distribute, or broadcast information obtained by using the " Mall " to which the intellectual property rights belong without prior consent from the " Mall. "
- " Mall " shall notify the users of any use of copyright that is attributed to the users pursuant to the agreement.
Article 23 (Resolve Conflict)
- Does " Mall " establish a damage compensation mechanism to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by the user and compensate for damages? It's operational.
- " Mall " shall handle complaints and opinions submitted by the user first. However, in the event that it is difficult to expedite the transaction, the user will be immediately notified of the reason and schedule.
- In the event of a user's request for help in an electronic commerce dispute between the " Mall " and the user, it shall be subject to arbitration by the Fair Trade Commission or the Provincial Governor.
Article 24 (jurisdiction and law)
- The lawsuit concerning electronic commerce dispute between the " Mall " and the user shall be based on the address of the user at the time of the complaint and, if there is no address, be subject to a local court exclusively in charge of the agency. However, if the address or location of the user is not clear at the time of the complaint, or in the case of foreign residents, it shall be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Act.
- Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between " Mall " and users.